Whole Foods Market Demo Guidelines
In-store Demo Guidelines
We welcome all brands who have products stocked at Whole Foods Market to visit the stores and conduct sampling sessions.
How to Book:
- Please only book a demo in the stores where the product is stocked.
- We require a two week notice period for all bookings.
To book a slot for an instore demo please click here to visit our online booking system,
Demo stock and equipment:
- Suppliers must provide all the stock used during the demos. This can be sent to the store prior to the demo date or brought along on the day.
- Any stock being sent must be clearly marked as “demo stock” along with the date the demo will take place.
- All PPE supplies, sample cups, utensils, and Customer signage must also be provided by the brand.
- Whole Foods Market will only provide a table, a bin, hand sanitiser, and an allergen card
- An allergen card should be displayed at all times with the allergens and ingredients clearly marked.
- Samples can be served using a sample cup on the shop floor when a customer asks for one. These should not be left out for customers to help themselves to.
- Pre-packed samples and sample-sized products are also welcome during demos. Full-sized products should not be handed out without previously agreeing to this with the Demo team
- PPE including mask and gloves must be worn at all times during the demo.
- Perspex screens have been added to the demo tables. The brand ambassador should stand behind the screen during the demo.
- Hand sanitiser should be available on the table whilst sampling is taking place for customers to use before trying the samples.
- Demos will be placed in areas where social distancing can take place and the number of slots has been reduced to allow the tables to be more spread out.
- Regular hand washing breaks must take place and gloves should be changed regularly.
- A health & safety form should be filled in with any symptoms recorded which will be available at customer service or security depending on the store.
- The demo tables and bin should be put away after the sampling session and no stock or samples should be left on the shop floor. Please ask a Team Member where these should be taken as this varies from store to store.
For further assistance or questions please email UK.Demo@wholefoods.com